Hold onto your hats, movie buffs! Director Shajoon Kariyal just dropped a bombshell about the upcoming Malayalam film “Mrudhu Bhave Dhruda Kruthye.” Turns out, Sunny Leone’s sizzling item song, “Fanaa,” wasn’t originally part of the script!
In a recent interview with Onmanorama, Kariyal revealed that the decision to include the dance number came much later in the production process. “The item song wasn’t part of the movie initially,” he confessed, adding that “it was actually the film producer, Dr. Vijayshanker Menon, who felt it would add a commercial element and attract a wider audience.”
This news has sparked a flurry of reactions online. Some fans are thrilled, eager to see Sunny set the screen ablaze with her signature moves. Others question whether the song will feel forced or disrupt the film’s narrative flow.
Reasons to be Excited:
- Sunny Leone’s undeniable star power and dance skills are sure to draw attention to the film.
- The “item song” genre is popular in Indian cinema, and “Fanaa” might be a catchy, entertaining addition.
- The song could add a touch of glamour and excitement to the story.
Reasons for Caution:
- The inclusion of an item song might feel like a cheap marketing ploy.
- If not well-integrated into the narrative, it could disrupt the film’s flow and pacing.
- Some viewers might find the song objectifying or unnecessary.
What to Expect:
Whether “Fanaa” becomes a cinematic highlight or a misstep remains to be seen. But one thing’s for sure: this revelation has added a layer of intrigue to “Mrudhu Bhave Dhruda Kruthye.” Will Sunny’s dance number sizzle or fizzle? Only time (and ticket sales) will tell!
Release Date: February 2nd, 2024
Platform: Theatrical release
So, what do you think? Are you excited to see Sunny Leone’s item song in “Mrudhu Bhave Dhruda Kruthye”? Share your thoughts in the comments below!